Windermere Works Business Package Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition you will be automatically subscribed to Windermere Works website and database and you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Windermere Works promotions, services and news;
- You agree to Windermere Works sharing your details including your email address/address with other businesses involved in supplying the prizes for this Business Package Competition. Namely The Quirky Coach, Progression Solicitors Ltd, Kitty in Pink and Flock, together “the other suppliers of the prizes”. These businesses may use your details to keep you informed of their promotions, services and news;
- Windermere Works and the suppliers of the prizes comply with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. Windermere Works and the other suppliers of the prizes will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes;
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 or over, except for employees of Windermere Works, their families, the suppliers of the prizes, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification;
- You have been entered into the Windermere Works Business Package Competition. The winner will be announced by Windermere Works on its social media platforms and notified by email by no later than two weeks after the announcement date. Where applicable a decision requiring any element of judging by Windermere Works and/or the suppliers of the prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into over any such decision;
- The competition prize (“the Prize”) is:
a) Two months free hot-desking space at Windermere Works – courtesy of Windermere Works;
b) Business Start Up Legal Package to the value of £1,000 – courtesy of Progression Solicitors Ltd. Option to choose from two of the following legal areas of expertise;
i) Shareholder agreement
ii) Partnership deed
iii) Terms of business
iv) Contracts of employment
v) Advice on premises
vi) Advice on business structures
vii)Formation of a limited company
c) Website (3 pages) and business card design – courtesy of Kitty in Pink;
d) One free business coaching session up to a maximum of 1.5 hours at a venue and time to be agreed – courtesy of The Quirky Coach;
e) Two months social media and PR advice, one meeting per month up to a maximum of 1.5 hours per meeting and additional support/advice of 2 hours across the two months.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the suppliers of the prize terms and conditions above;
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner in accordance with paragraph 5 above. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Windermere Works reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the winner being notified, in accordance with paragraph 5 above, Windermere Works reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of their business details and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests of Windermere Works and the suppliers of the prizes relating to any post winning publicity.
- The Prize is as stated at paragraph 6, is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be transferred to another individual or business. Windermere Works reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control;
- Windermere Works reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter of the Business Package Competition is Windermere Works, Oldfield Court, Windermere, LA23 2HJ.